Tuesday, October 6, 2015

depth of field reflection

The depth of field assignment was to take pictures o subjects using the different depth of field adjustments we learned in class. I took pictures around my neighborhood where there was a lot of stuff going on in the foreground and background of pictures. I used the rules of compositions we've learned in past classes and photo shoots. In the picture above I used the do not center rule and emphasis. The dandelion fuzz popped of the green grass and its a little to the side in the picture. The blurred background colors are similar to the dandelion so that creates unity in the picture. I didn't really incorporate my voice into this assignment but I saw the world differently by getting up close to things and seeing everything different. My strengths on this assignment were understanding the different depths of field and my weaknesses were getting out more and getting a variety of pictures. If i could change something about this assignment it would be to get more and better subject mater than my neighborhood.

1 comment:

  1. You have done very well with this photoshoot. You used great color contrast and used the correct techniques to incorperate close and far as well as background and foreground! More subjects matters would be good of you are able to get different ones but overall a great shoot

    ReplyDelete