Monday, November 9, 2015

Shutter Speed and Motion Reflection

For this assignment I took pictures of my siblings mostly. We went on a hike and I took my camera with me. In the picture above we were just outside our house at night. For other pictures i took pictures at my brothers basketball game. In the hiking pictures the scene was already set and i just took pictures of my siblings doing activities. In the dark pictures I gave my sisters my phones and turned on the flash lights while they made shapes. I didn't center through out all my pictures and I avoided distractions. I also used depth of field. I choose my siblings because they are always being active and willing to help me with photography assignments. My strengths where the blur and freeze pictures. My weakness was definitely panning. I would have made time to put in more subject matter.

1 comment:

  1. The creativity of your subject matter is excellent! I love how you incorperated your siblings into your shoot. There is also a very unique variety of photos that uses good elements.

    ReplyDelete